As the holidays approach, there are going to be a lot of parties and family get-togethers and you want to be as prepared as possible right? Well here’s a sweet treat that is bound to make you the crowd favorite!
Vanilla Pudding Crumb Cup (Recipe serves 4)
- 1 carton of fresh strawberries
- 1 carton of fresh blueberries
- 1 carton of fresh raspberries
- 1 4-pack of Vanilla Jell-O brand pudding
- 1 pack of Honey maid low-fat graham crackers
- 1 Hershey’s milk chocolate bar
- Prepare the fruit by washing the berries and cutting up the strawberries into pieces.
- Run the Hershey’s bar across a cheese grater to make chocolate shavings and put them in a bowl until needed.
- You’ll need four clear plastic cups.
- First, crumble the graham crackers and fill cups 1/4 of the way with the the crumbs.
- Second, use one individual pudding cup and spoon the pudding into the cup on top of the crumbs.
- Third, drop a few raspberries, strawberries and blueberries onto the pudding and sprinkle the chocolate shavings over the fruit.
Lastly, just chill, serve and enjoy!