Now that were in full swing for the seasons you might be looking for an easy solution to dinner. Here is a cozy dish to bake. Prep in 10 minutes and bake 30 minutes.
- You will need: package 1 (6oz.) of Stove Top stuffing mix for chicken you can also try the herb stuffing as well.
- 4 cups of chopped cooked chicken with added lemon pepper to add some flavor. You judge the amount. Have fun with it!
- 1 bag (14oz.) of frozen vegetables thawed and drained or you can use fresh vegetables if you like.
- 1 can of condensed cream of chicken soup or cream of mushroom I personally think the cream of mushroom has a better taste and a bit more filling than the cream of chicken.
- ¾ cup of milk
- 1-1/2 cups of any shredded cheddar cheese you may like.
- Now that you have all your ingredients, it’s time to cook.
- Start out by preheating your oven to 350 Add 2-3 cups of hot water to stuffing mix and stir until moist then set it aside.
- Mix chicken and broccoli in a 13×9-inch baking dish. After that combine soup, milk and cheese and pour over chicken mixture. Top with prepared stuffing.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until heated through. Makes 6 servings
- This easy chicken bake is the perfect icebreaker for a dinner party and also another way to get all the family together in the kitchen to enjoy a good home cooked meal that will have you wanting a second helping!
- You can add a side salad or for desert a slice of pumpkin pie with French vanilla ice cream
Hope you all enjoy this and the recipes to come. Please leave a comment on what recipes you all would like to see!