Who says you need to stick to fall trends this season? Style Files is one step ahead, applying the four most prominent spring trends to fall wear. The clash of these two seasons makes for a fashion phenomenon.
While summer tends to be about looking good wearing less, winter is all about stepping up the details. A little lace is a great way to soften and romanticize any outfit this fall. By adding lace to bold colored pieces (a summer fashion favorite), you can bring out the most in this Victorian era mainstay. Here coral colored jeans, a structured blazer and ALDO boots offer up a crisp fall ensemble with an eye-catching pop.
2. MOTO Coral 7/8ths Crop Jean ($15.00)- www.topshop.com
3. Vero Moda Blazer Eal Blue ($36.00)- www.welikefashion.com
4. ALDO Mandina Boots ($100.00)- www.aldoshoes.com
5.Quilted Mini Backpack ($23.00)- www.charlotterusse.com
Proving that dressing well can be done with no harm, and at a better cost, today faux-leather pieces are quickly becoming must-have items. If you’re daring enough for little edge this fall then set your style eye on these leather on leather looks at Roberto Cavalli’s Ready to Wear Spring 2013 show. If you like to limit your leather, try softening Cavalli’s runway styling with items like this polka dot top. Accessorize your outfit with a bow and bracelets for a more feminine touch and finish it off with some wedge sneakers to preserve the edgy feel.
2. Red or Death Heath Spotty Blouse ($16.00)- www.bankfashion.co.uk
3. H&M Jacket ($49.00)- www.hm.com
4. Black Studded Hair Bow ($11.00)- www.misselfridge.com
5. Armani Exchange Leather Studded Bracelet Set ($28.00)- www.armaniexchange.com
6. Black Contrast Strap Wedge High Top ($49.00)- www.fashionunion.com
Embellishments and Beading
There’s nothing better than intricate detailing in fashion. Embellishments and beading make an item shine and ups the wow factor for just about any piece. Here embellished leggings and a knitted top compliment each other nicely and will keep you comfortable and on trend for a day at school.
2. Fold-over Cuffs Knitted Jumper ($28.00)- www.romwe.com
3. Pyramid Statement Necklace ($11.00)- www.wetseal.com
4. Zara Mini Quilted Messenger Bag ($36.00)- www.zara.com
5. Dollhouse Women’s Julz Oxford ($24.00)- www.endless.com
Blazers & Colored Denim
A good tailored blazer transforms you into a fashionably prepared style maven for any formal outing you may have. Pairing these jackets with colorful denim upgrades the look and gives it a fun and playful feel. This outfit is ideal for a weekend brunch with friends or a date with that special someone.
2. River Island Green High Shine High Waisted Tube Pants ($32.00)- www.riverisland.com
3. H&M Blazer ($24.00)- www.hm.com
4. ASOS Pyramid Spike & Stone Bracelet Pack ($21.00)- www.asos.com
5. Warehouse Skinny Animal Print Belt ($31.00)- www.asos.com
6. Business Classy Flat ($30.00)- www.modcloth.com
Special thanks to Enrique Raymundo.